As the nation's children's hospital, the mission of Children's National Health System (CNHS) is to excel in Care, Advocacy, Research, and Education. We accomplish this through:
* Providing a quality healthcare experience for our patients and families
* Improving health outcomes for children regionally, nationally, and internationally
* Leading the creation of innovative solutions to pediatric health challenges
The Genetic Counselor I will be responsible to for providing genetic counseling services in a clinical laboratory environment. Obtain medical and family histories, review pertinent medical records, assess, interpret, and report laboratory diagnostic results. In addition, the GC I may counsel families regarding underlying diagnosis/medical findings including natural history and inheritance pattern (if applicable).
* Master's Degree from an ABGC/ACGC accredited genetic counseling training program (Required)
* Board certified or board eligible.
* New graduate
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To review the full posting and apply, visit https://cnhs.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=190000YS&
Children's National Health System is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://childrensnatlmedicalctr.contacthr.com/70396953