Providence is calling a HR Partner to Providence Health & Services in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a HR Partner to interface with caregivers and core leaders for HR and employment related matters. You will support the HR team to provide solutions and outcomes to address caregiver and core leader needs as well as assist in the implementation of HR programs and processes. You will perform all duties in a manner that promotes Providence mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
In this position you will:
- Manage specific projects as determined in the HR planning process and participates in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Provide support for inquiries of policy and/or contract interpretation.
- Gather data, conduct research, and prepare and provide insight on HR analytics and metrics.
- Resolve problems relating to organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform intake of core leader and caregiver concerns and route appropriately.
- Facilitate and provide training and assistance to caregivers on HR related topics.
- Collect data for grievance information requests.
- Facilitate non-complex investigation/caregiver problem resolutions.
- Support regulatory audits and surveys.
- Coordinate Unemployment activities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or related field.
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- PHR or equivalent certification.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 154166