Providence is calling a Senior Epic Application Analyst to Providence Health & Services in one of the follwoing locations: Renton WA, Olympia WA, Everett WA, Portland OR, Beaverton OR, Anchorage AK, Burbank CA Torrance CA and Missoula MT
We are seeking a Senior Epic Application Analyst to use a wide application of complex principles, theories, and concepts in the specific field, plus may have working knowledge or other related disciplines and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Leads medium to large internal project work teams developing project plans and work plans. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and devices or modifies procedures to process data and solve problems. Review schedules, cost and documentation to ensure success of projects. Mentors and assists others in support of applications, projects and goals. Typically deals with users to determine appropriate requirements of complex systems.
In this position you will:
- Actively support and incorporate the mission and core values into daily activities. Treat all others with respect and demonstrate excellence, justice and compassion in daily work and relationships with others. Demonstrate an understanding of complex customer needs and business processes.
- Use in-depth information and analysis to provide management with advice and counsel on a variety of business issues. Issues are often highly technical and complex in nature.
- Define user requirements for complex systems.
- Perform highly complex qualitative and/or quantitative analyses.
- Lead project teams as needed.
- Identify and create standards and processes to support the application portfolio management.
- Develop and application lifecycle, and oversees a large portfolio of applications in cooperation with analysts, project managers, and strategic partners.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors (BA or BS) degree or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- 7 years functional experience (healthcare, information serviceas or within applicable area).
- 5 years of overal Epic analysis experience in Web apps
- 3 years of Epic build experience
- MyChart experience
- Competent in supporting the technical, operational, and application needs for a highly complex application or several moderately complex applications from end-to-end; Capable in technical or business side skills and highly knowledgeable in the alternate side.
- Skilled trainer of technical teams including analysts, command support center staff and service desk staff on trouble shooting processes, monitoring and triage.
- Ability to utilize monitoring tools to evaluate general health of applications from end to end.
- Skilled in technical documentation of application system installations, diagnostic support, triage and complex system flows.
- Skilled development of multifaceted testing plans and processes for complex systems.
- Knowledgeable in technical field.
- Knowledgeable of intricate application interface processes, tools and monitoring systems.
- Knowledgeable of technical infrastructures, hardware and network environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Post graduate studies in a related field.
- Epic Web Apps certification
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Other Location(s): California-Torrance, Alaska-Anchorage, Washington-Everett, Oregon-Beaverton, Oregon-Portland, California-Burbank, Montana-Missoula, Washington-Spokane, Washington-Olympia
Req ID: 143997