Are you an experienced professional with training in women’s healthcare prenatal testing applications? Roche Diagnostics has an exciting opportunity to play a key role in management of medical and scientific information by addressing questions focused on prenatal genetics.
In this field based role as a Women’s Health Medical and Scientific Liaison for Roche, you are a talented leader who is passionate about ensuring you deliver exceptional medical education to support our healthcare providers and sales team. You will facilitate and develop the relationship with the medical/scientific community, by communicating product-related information to investigators and institutions.
At Roche you will:
• Facilitate and develop the relationship with the medical/scientific community by communicating Ariosa products, non-invasive prenatal testing, or other medical content to investigators and institutions. Provide information on research developments and new concepts in medical treatment and scientific technology, giving internal (Roche) customers perspective to field activities.
• Provides high-level technical support for external and internal (Roche) customers when necessary. Addresses external customers’ scientific inquiries (on-label and unsolicited off-label requests), educates on the scientific and clinical aspects of products, disease state, and other medical content, and documents the scientific exchange.
• Coordinate continuing education workshops, seminars, and programs for graduates, physicians, pharmacists, and scientists
• Attend appropriate U.S. Scientific congresses. Develop in-depth understanding of clinical practices and regulations, maintains understanding and insight into current lab and clinical practices and guidelines and investigates and report internally on competitor technologies.
• Build relationships and demonstrate the clinical outcome and benefits of company products to Regional Key Opinion Leaders
• Upon investigator request, act as a liaison between potential researcher and MSA on the IIS submission process or requests for high medical value products to support independent clinical/preclinical research.
• Role is, by nature, highly complex. Decisions require a high technical knowledge. Directly affects the customers with whom they are working. Decisions will affect team dynamics. Additionally, has the impact of affecting local and global Roche Medical plans.