Providence is calling a Materials Management Information System (MMIS) Analyst to Providence Health & Services. This person can work out of our offices in either Renton, WA, Spokane, WA, Portland, OR or Missoula, MT.
We are seeking an individual to provide business, strategic and technical support to Supply Chain management as well as our business and clinical partners. The MMIS analyst will facilitate business discussions to identify system requirements to ensure technology supports business processes. The MMIS analyst will translate the business requirements into system configuration design, reporting and analytics and perform the respective build and testing activities in support of enterprise-level standards, policies and systems integration
In this position you will:
- Provide business analysis for system configuration, testing, and training support to distribution and warehouse, as well as procurement and finance, management systems.
- Research and resolve reported application bugs or functional breakdowns through business and technical analysis.
- Support setup, maintenance, and configuration for Supply Chain IS applications and user access management through compassionate customer service.
- Create documentation to support standard operating procedures, identify and develop reports as required, and provide implementation and operational support.
- Develop ad hoc reporting, automated business and data processes and strategic data analysis against structured and unstructured data sources in support of supply chain, business and clinical business partners and project management initiatives.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years IT experience implementing, upgrading, coding and supporting supply chain, distribution or warehouse management systems or related financial applications.
- Ability to configure applications according to policies and business practices.
- Basic project management skills, with the ability to help facilitate end user training.
- Knowledge of standard applications protocols.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Intermediate Knowledge of SQL, Oracle and "Infor | Lawson ERP"
- Toad, R, SharePoint, VBA/VB.Net and Tableau Experience
About the department you will serve.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the supply chain services and systems in support of our ministries and operations in all regions from Alaska to California. Our goal is to provide convenient access to the information the organization needs to deliver excellent patient care while reducing the cost and improving efficiency associated with supplies and services. The five core functions of SCM include procurement to pay, operations and logistics, value analysis, strategic sourcing and capital sourcing.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Other Location(s): Oregon-Portland, Washington-Spokane, Montana-Missoula
Req ID: 144742