Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
PRIMARY PURPOSE Provides operational leadership and strategic direction for Radiology Services to ensure quality and efficiency of services to the patients of Parkland.
- Bachelor's degree in a Healthcare related field.
- Master's degree in a Healthcare related field preferred.
- Must have seven years of Radiology/Medical Imaging or comparable experience.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for both the education and the experience requirements.
- Must have Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) course certification for IS-700.A: National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction within 30 days of placement in role.
- Must have Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) course certification for IS-100.HCB: Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS 100) within 30 days of placement in role.
- Must have Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) course certification for IS-200.HCA: Applying ICS to Healthcare Organizations (ICS 200) within 30 days of placement in role.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be capable of serving as a resource for staff.
- Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of assigned department operations including policies, personnel and budget management.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills in working with a diverse population of physicians, patients, technical staff, management and administration. Must be capable of leadership and have effective organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth Job Segment: Medical, Manager, Radiology, Healthcare, Managemen
Internal Number: 61918
About Parkland Health & Hospital System
Why Choose Parkland?
With a team of over 10,000 employees at our main hospital and surrounding area clinics, Parkland is one of the largest public hospital systems in the country. For over 100 years, we remain dedicated to providing the best patient experience for those in our care.
As a Parkland team member, you have the opportunity to apply your skills and talents as well as advance your knowledge and career goals. We offer meaningful careers that build on our vision of defining the standards of excellence in public health.
Join us to make a difference to our patients, our community and your career!